top

Monday, August 4, 2014

Southern Proper Hawaiian Cap

Southern Proper Frat Hat
Blue $28.00

If you follow me on Instagram then, you know that I'm a big fan of Southern Proper. This summer I have been wearing more Madras shirts then usual. My go to cap has been the Southern Proper madras frat cap. This summer the polo shirts have been put on hold. Hawaiian shirts are always in heavy  rotation every summer for me. I came across to this  awesome looking Hawaiian Hat from Southern Proper. The reason I like it is that it's something different. It doesn't have any of the preppy connotations that the usual SoPro cap usually has gingham, tartans or Madras. Great cap for vacationing in the Caribbean, each time I see it reminds me of the Dominican Republic. I need to get this cap before the summer ends. One more month for me to wear Hawaiian shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment