top

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Throw Back Preppy Thursdays:Lilly Pulitzer 1976 I LOVE LIZA

Lilly Pulitzer 1976
   
   One of my favorite and influential designers to me is Lilly Pulitzer. I never take my wardrobe too seriously. She best said it the best, “Life's a party, dress like it"! I like being myself. I wear go to hell pants, bright yellows and Kelly green chinos. Pants and shirts with sea animals embroidered all over. Bright needlepoint caps, that's my wardrobe and that's how I live it makes me happy my party and I'm the host live yours. I wear my outfits more than once and wear them with wrinkles I don't care I'm having fun. Enjoy the wonderful pictures from this 1976 Lilly Pulitzer catalog. I believe that's actually Lilly Pulitzer daughter Liza Pulitzer on the cover. Liza Pulitzer is one of her three children. Liza Pulitzer was a dress designer for Lilly Pulitzer, designing the company's Junior Line. If that's her for sure then that dress was most likely designed by her. After that, she became a very successful real estate agent in Palm Beach. Ladies comment what you think?

Lilly Pulitzer 1976

Lilly Pulitzer 1976

Lilly Pulitzer 1976

Lilly Pulitzer 1976


Lilly Pulitzer 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment