top

Sunday, August 10, 2014

J. Panther Luggage Co. The Perfect Weekender

J. Panther Luggage Co.: The Perfect Weekender
A Beauty
J.Panther is one of my favorite luggage brands. One of my goals in life is to be able to own one. Nope, I don't desire a Louis Vuitton or a Gucci bag, but a J. Panther. I am always looking forward to seeing out J. Panther stuff at Capsule, but for some strange reason every year I can't ever find the booth. Well, when I was practically done checking out the brands and ready to exit Capsule, I randomly walked into the J Panther stand. I  had a splendid time talking to Johnny to the point I only took two pictures.  We discover that we're actually neighbors. His office is actually located a block away from my house. If you're looking for an heirloom quality bag than don't look no more. J Panther has the perfect weekender literally, I have  been  a long fan of this bag since coming across to the brand around 2011. The Perfect Weekender features oiled and stained U.S. Tan grain leather with plain leather trim. Meticulously handcrafted in the USA. This bag is a perfect example that high luxury goods don't have to be European. This bag is quite a beauty and stands out from the competition. The bag comes with all the key ingredients to help it endure the test of time. Horween leather is used for the bag, double closure YKK brass zippers, leather lined inside. The bag is well organized with Internal Pockets and Zippered pocket at the front. Reinforced leather bottom. Interior zippered pocket and card and pen slots. Perfect bag for the office job. A key strap and luggage tag is included. The measurements are 13" H x 19" L x 8" D and it weights 7 pounds. The bag retail for $1,490.00 which your grandchildren will thank you for making such a great investment. I want to thank Johnny Diamandis founder and designer of the brand, who is a true gentleman I had a great time talking with him to the point I barely took pictures. Conversing felt like talking to an old friend that you hadn't seen in a long time.

J. Panther Luggage Co.: The Perfect Weekender

J. Panther Luggage Co.: The Perfect Weekender

J. Panther Luggage Co.: The Perfect Weekender

J. Panther Luggage Co.: The Perfect Weekender

No comments:

Post a Comment