top

Friday, August 8, 2014

Treason Toting Co: The Gordon Duffle - Weekender Bag


Treason Toting Co:  The Gordon Duffle - Weekender Bag

   I was so well impressed with the Treason Toting Co especially the green one. The Gordon duffle Weekender bag is pretty much started it all. It caught my attention a couple stands away when I noticed it's wonderful pine green color. It sparks my curiosity and made walk towards the stand.  I'm glad I did because I discover a great brand.  Also, the Gordon duffle is one of the first bags to be launched from the promising brand. The Gordon duffle bag is 18 ounce duck cloth. Which is pretty darn strong. Waxed Canvas making it water-resistant. The lining is an 18 ounce canvas with a single zip compartment for documents, tablet, or small valuables. The handles and side straps are made of 6 ounce top grain brown leather sides. The leather handles are enclosed in nylon webbing, which is a great feature because sometimes the leather handles can be very unforgiving to your hands when carrying the bag for a long time.
 I sometimes get calluses on my hands with my Filson. The side straps are such a great feature because it allows you to resize the bag. A useful feature when you're not carrying a lot of stuff in the bag. The opening is closed with a custom 22" heavy-duty brass YKK zippers. The zipper is covered with a single snap storm flap to protect from water from entering. Well organized with a  front has a single slip interior pocket for passport, boarding pass and an exterior pocket for quick access. The bag is made in the USA in Maryland to be exact. The bag comes with a limited warranty. For the features and quality of the bag I considered 250 is a good price. If you're interested in a duffle bag waxed canvas in an alternative color option then I suggested this.

Treason Toting Co:  The Gordon Duffle - Weekender Bag

Treason Toting Co:  The Gordon Duffle - Weekender Bag
Beautiful color
Treason Toting Co:  The Gordon Duffle - Weekender Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment