top

Monday, August 25, 2014

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Maverick GS Green Dial

Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Maverick Gs Green Dial Swiss Quartz Watch
Since I was little, I always had admiration for Victorinox because I used to read alot of books on war history. I was aware of the history of the swiss army knife. Victorinox enter the watch business in 1989.I recomend the brand for anyone wanting to get a watch. I need to get a Victorinox dive watch on my wrist sometime in the future. If anyone is looking  for a beautiful dive watch, then Victorinox has the answer. Most dive watches are either black, red or blue dial. The looks of the Victorinox GS Maverick caught my eye because it has everything that I'm looking for in a dive watch which is two tone with a green dial.The Maverick GS watch is a definite eye catcher. For me it's simply beautiful, green is my favorite color. A two tone watch is always a classic timepiece in any event. This diver has a stainless steel bracelet with gold PVD-finished center links. The watch is round case and its size is 43mm, which is the average size for a diver watch. It comes with a unidirectional rotating green and gold-tone bezel with markers, crown protection, screw-in case with triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Sapphire crystal does very well aganist scratches. The Green dial has gold-tone numerals, stick indices, luminous hands, military time and date window. I really love the military time display, which is rarely seen on a dive watch. Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss quartz movement.No need to be concern of getting the watch wet while swimming since the watch is water-resistant to 100 meters (300 feet). The watch retails for $650.00 and you can get it at Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment