top

Monday, July 20, 2015

Southern Proper Campus Pants!





   In my favorite season summer the weather in New York City is actually behaving how it's supposed to. That Sunday it was really hot, but I wasn't going to fall into wearing shorts because I had to do some business in the morning. So how do I stay cool? Well, besides wearing the right fabrics. Maybe it's a mental or psychological thing, but I always feel cooler  when I wear brighter clothes. Southern Proper Campus Pants in the Hunter green colorway are as of now  my favorite  solid color pants in my wardrobe. Well priced for only $99.50, they seriously add crispyness to your wardrobe. There's plenty of awesome colors to choose from. I will definitely be buying more. The reason that I like these chinos, so much  because they aren't heavy compared to dockers. Made of 100% Peruvian cotton, they feel terrific and look even better. Please check out Southern Proper because they have more awesome colorways as well. I didn't wear a leather equestrian belt because they can be heavy I went to my favorite nautical belt from York River Traders. The Campbell belt from York River Traders really puts the colors of this outfit together in my opinion. The belt is crafted with real climb-spec webbing and complemented by our solid brass compass buckle. It doesn't get more nautical than chilling on the North Brooklyn Waterfront with a belt that has a compass as a buckle. The belt is made in the USA and only runs for $59.00 I kept it simple with a nice small check gingham spread collar shirt from Club Monaco and slim silk squared bottom tie from J Lindeberg. On my head I wore a Southern Proper Madras Frat Cap. Kept the ray out of my eyes with these crispy sunglasses from Penn Avenue Eyewear. I kept the latest issue of The Real Deal and other rent applications in my Copper River BagCo briefcase.The  tassel fringe loafers make my outfit complete from Ghbass Weejuns. Doing business in a casual and preppy matter!Thank you very much to my Photographer David C.Smith, please check him out! 

Compass on Belt buckle


I love the SoPro logo on the back of the pants!



Thinking....



It was Hot Seriously!


1 comment:

  1. Great post. Im gonna start stocking up on Southern Comfort clothing. They remind me of a modern day duckhead, which is another clothing i like.

    ReplyDelete