top

Thursday, July 9, 2015

L.L Bean Jackman Blucher Moccasin Tan Colorway on Sale


L.L Bean Jackman Blucher Moccasin Tan Colorway on Sale preppy
   One of my favorite shoes is Blucher Mocs. Blucher moccasins are a great shoe to have in your wardrobe because it's a more grown up version of the boat shoe. It has pretty the same versatility as boat shoes. I have a pair of two pairs of Blucher moccasins in my wardrobe (one being L. L. Bean of course!) Checking out the L.L. Bean website last night I came across to these wonderful tan Blucher moccasins on sale to bad my size isn't available. Hand sewn from domestically tanned smooth leather and it has premium rawhide laces from the legendary Auburn Leather Company in Kentucky. Since the moccasin has a smooth leather lining it feels comfortable with or without socks. The tan colorway is on sale for $79.99 which is great for a preppy staple that you will have in rotation year around!

No comments:

Post a Comment