top

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Favorite picks from the L.L Bean Spring/Summer collection for Womens Available Now!


On the female Polka dot woven Maxi Dress Navy



   Hello, all my preppy readers! Here’s  some of my favorite picks from the  L.L. Bean Spring/Summer collection for women. L.L. Bean is a classic brand that has a strong relationship with classic Americana fashion. Most of you prep enthusiasts own several items from the legendary outdoor brand. The problem about L. L. Bean is that people view the brand more suitable for Fall/Winter fashion. I urged to not believe that stereotype L.L.Bean has a fantastic warm weather collection for womens.




Signature Stretch Ankle Pants Geo Print



Bar Harbor Dress, Eyelet


Pullover Shirt, Three-Quarter-Sleeve Paisley Print

    The women dresses are timeless, classic and  feminine. The clothes that made it to my pick list have a feel of preppy and metropolitan chic. They make lovely go to staples for summer. These dresses or pants will be on repeat mode I guarantee it. The Bell Harbor Dress is an absolute steal price wise and it looks as comfortable as it is flattering! Which I'm sure is the goal of all my preppy female readers. Am I right ladies? The scoop neckline allows for you to show your pearls or statement necklace. The pullover shirt looks perfect with a pair of Jack Rogers and white pants. Many of my favorite pieces weren't really any new trends. It was classic silhouettes that were revisited with a modern/updated fit, It looks great when worn with enamel bracelets, pearls, David Yurman, heels and sandals.Most of my favorite picks are either on sale or close to selling out online, shop now.








No comments:

Post a Comment