top

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka Get Your Stomp On!



The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka
$398.00
    I have been following The Brother Crisp for while on social media like I said the last time when I covered them on the blog. Each month the brand releases a limited collection of footwear, which means each month you see this brand the blog, yet I haven't been disappointed with any of the boots releases from the brand. In my opinion, they're the best kept secret. While I was watching one of my favorite New York City real estate show "The Stoler Report" I decided in between commercials to check out the website. I fell in love with the rugged appeal of the "Holiday Chukka"The holiday chukka is another solid boot by the brand. It has all the goodies that make the menswear enthusiasts dream of like, vegetable tanned, 7 oz.Horween leather in a nut brown derby and lined with honey selling that will keep your feet cozy. They are finished off with a 10 iron Italian leather midsole and a black Vibram Christy sole perfect for stomping on the concrete streets. The boot retails for $398 and is limited in sizes. The Connecticut is on a roll with these monthly limited edition styles. If you want to break necks when you walk, then click here

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka

The Brothers Crisp Holiday Chukka

No comments:

Post a Comment