top

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BlankenshipDrysGood Tailgater Fleece Native Print

 
Seminole


Drink not included

I'm a huge advocate of new brands made here in good old USA. One of my favorite brands Blankenshipdrygoods based here in New York City is doing a tremendous job. I featured the brand a while ago and I'm pretty impressed with the designs of the fleeces. It's January and we're months away from salmon color pants and polo shirts with boatshoes. A lot of us hate this weather. As I'm writing this post, the streets of New York City are filled with snow and worse its damn cold. Blankenshipdrygoods has these awesome native print pullover fleeces.
The fleeces were inspired by the high altitude of New Mexico and the native Seminole people that inhabited Florida. Tailgaters are created from weatherproof fleece material in New York City. The Tailgater is a revolutionary 5-snap pullover with drink-holding koozies stitched into the midsection. Suspended beverages are dual-wielded in koozie pockets preventing spilling and are easily accessed via side pockets. I need this fleece when to carried my drinks on the go. I'm totally digging the fleeces, they would be a great base layering piece pair it with a down vest with a western yoke or a denim jacket for the complete western American style. I have plenty of outfit ideas for me on how to wear the fleece. For a made in USA fleece that is warm, stylish and will keep you dry $125 is a fair price tag. Support and buy America now! How would you wear this awesome fleece?
Albuquerque

No comments:

Post a Comment