top

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Abeille Tie Bar Gold By Bevin Elias

By Elias Abeille Tie Bar Gold
Abeille Tie Bar


By Elias Abeille Tie Bar Gold
Abeille Tie Bar

   The tie bar is an accessory that never caught my interest probably because I like how the tie naturally falls out of place. Another reason why a tie bar hasn't caught my attention is because I think they all look alike. Well, my opinion on tie bars has been changed thanks to Bevin Elias. I have been following Bevin Elias since his Brooklyn Circus days and boy does this gentleman have style. I also met him in person and I can say he's a genuine, humble guy. Bevin Elias in 2013 founded By Elias, which are artisanal accessories that are elegant yet simple for the individual that wants to stand out. The Abeille Tie Bar or Bee, means in French translation seized attention from reality with its elegance and pulchritude. The Abeille Tie Bar was inspired by a trip to the Palace of Versailles in France, and the many bees encountered in the garden. I have always admired the majestic beauty and nobility of the bee and wanted to capture it through the tie bar. I also admired the characters of the bee, it's one of the hardest working creatures on this planet. Wearing the tie bar with your business/work attire might even make you a better worker. Sounds like crazy talk but,  if I had a bee for tie bar I would try live up to the same work ethic of the bee. This Tie Bar was handcrafted in Brooklyn by Persian artisan who has been transplanted in New York City. All the accessories are handcrafted to maintain the tradition of the American Artisan alive within the company, no matter the cost or sacrifice. This timeless menswear accessory will last and look good forever. The price tag of $65.00 seems fair get one.
By Elias Abeille Tie Bar Gold
Abeille Tie Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment