top

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Social Primer: Chi Silk Repp Navy/White/Red


Social Primer
Chi Silk Repp Navy/White/Red $95.00

   Social Primer makes the best looking and quality ties in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of his bow-ties which I frequently mention on my blog. I'm not the biggest fan of wearing long ties. I usually wear a bow-tie instead. Social Primer has these magnificent long ties that actually make me want to wear a tie. From the Peter Ashley collection of traditional, single fabric ties. This Chi Silk Repp Navy/White/Red long tie is Made in America of fine English Repp silk. This is a beautiful elegant tie guaranteed to drawn in compliments. Perfect with a seersucker or patchwork madras blazer worn for the fourth of July. Definitely will be looking crispy watch the fireworks. This tie measures 3.25″ at the widest point on the blade.The long tie goes for $95.00 totally worth it.

Social Primer


1 comment:

  1. Thank you kind sir. Always appreciate your kind words,

    ReplyDelete