top

Friday, July 25, 2014

Eastland Men's Seneca Camp Moc Chukka Boot for Summer


 Eastland Seneca

One of my favorite chukkas is the Eastland Seneca. Just like the Falmouth and Yarmouth the Seneca is a certified New England staple. Sadly, I don't own this model must add to my Eastland collection. The Seneca camp moc chukka Boot is a five-eye chukka with hands sewn moccasin construction. A better option than the ubiquitous boat shoe perfect for the New Yorker that visits the Hamptons or Marthas Vineyard during the weekends. Hand sewn moccasin construction. Since it has a similar construction to the Falmouth and Yarmouth it will last you for a while. I had my camp mocs for six years still going strong. If worn right chukkas looks crispy during summer time. My suggestion is to pair it shorts with a 7" inseam which is usually above the knee. Mix with a madras or denim shirt and you're set for a simple casual look.The chukkas go for $100.00.

 Eastland Seneca
Tan

 Eastland Seneca
Bomber Brown

 Eastland Seneca
Tan Suede



No comments:

Post a Comment