top

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New York Capsule Trade Show Tretorn Spring/Summer 2013


Tretorn was at the Capsule show. Tretorn makes one of my favorite canvas shoes the Nylite. I also like the brand because their shoes are PVC free, they commit to the environment .Tretorn had a strong line up overall because it showed shoes for different genders and ages it had for men, women and kids only brand that I saw that did that. There’s a lot of creativity for example, the shoe the I’m holding is waxed canvas brilliant idea for people like me that love their Nylites but have to put them away because of the rain. I think the wax canvas Nylite is going to be very popular for the spring and even more popular in the fall. If you are a frequent reader of my blog you already know I how I like waxed canvas. I was also shown a Nylite shoe in reverse leather which I thought was very interesting. The reverse leather shoe makes the shoe water resistant. Overall solid spring /summer 2013 line from Tretorn that I will definitely keep eye on those waxed canvas Nylites.
Pvc free rain boots

For kids


Waxed Canvas Nylite I want

The brown Nylite is reverse leather




No comments:

Post a Comment