top

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New York Capsule Trade Show Sperry Top Sider Spring/Summer 2013


   I was very excited to hear that Sperry Top Sider was going to be at the Capsuleshow. The people at the Sperry booth were super cool and amiable. I was actually wearing Sperry fringed loafers that day. I was looking forward to actually see new colorways of that model. They didn't have that specific model. I had a great time talking with them that I nearly forgot to take pictures. First time me seeing Sperry Top Sider at Capsule show but I must say that I was impress with what they were offering. They had the basic colors ways for the Made in Maine collection. They also had the boat shoes in bright colors. I really like how they incorporated the sole of the shoe instead of only having white soles or brown. Sperry added a blue and a brick red sole. Leather wasn’t the only material used seersucker and madras plaid was also incorporated. They also had oxfords and the boatshoe chukka boot, but the shoe they mostly focus on was the classic two eye boatshoe. I'm sure any boat shoe lover will like all the colors available for the Spring/Summer of 2013.

Like the bucks on top

Boatshoes in prints

I want this pair

Notice the sole of the boatshoe

Madras Plaid


The Top shelve is the Made in Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment