top

Monday, July 30, 2012

New York Capsule Trade Show Rivieras Leisure shoe Spring/Summer 2013



I love wearing canvas shoes in the summer. Rivieras Leisure Shoes was at Capsule I had high expectations for this brand and was really eager to see what they had in store for S/S 2013. I came across with Rivieras Leisure shoe two years ago and ever since I been yearning to own a pair. I earlier said that the leisure shoe is the summer shoe for men. Rivieras Leisure shoe is a French brand,. Rivieras Leisure is a canvas shoe with a rubber bottom with a mesh top. Making it the ideal summer shoe, because this shoe has a mesh top, this allows for ventilation. The shoes are androgynous. For spring/summer 2013 Rivieras will be coming out in various colors. Not only will the shoes be available in various colors ways but also in intricate prints. These slips ons are perfect for warm weather (I should of had a pair during the heat wave in New York City a couple of weeks ago.) These slip ons look great with a pair of fitted jeans cuffed or a pair of khakis with no socks. My favorite picks were the off white and the black ones since it matches with everything.The slips on are available in bright colors and also conservative colors like navy blue and brown. . There shouldn't be any reason why a man should be in flip flops with the leisure shoe around. I really liked the interesting patterns and colors options available for S/S 2013.Before the summer ends I need to get a pair of these shoes.




I really like the blue and brown ones



No comments:

Post a Comment