top

Friday, May 9, 2014

Tucker Blair Figawi 2014 Needle Point Belt


Tucker Blair Figawi 2014 Needle Point Belt
A crispy fact is that I love wearing anything needlepoint which explains why I'm a big fan of Tucker Blair. I was checking out the blog and came across to the 2014 Figawi belt. I urged you to hurry up and buy because the belt is selling rapidly. The belts are designed in the United States, hand-stitched 100% Pima cotton with full grain leather backing with solid brass buckle. If you are wondering what a Figawi is then, let me explain, Figawi is a sailing race, from Hyannis to Nantucket. The legend is that the  word Figawi comes from when one of the racers ran into a fog and got lost when as they were heading to the race. They asked with a Boston accent, "Where the F**k Are We"? Established in 1972, the race has become a weekend tradition in May. The belt retails for $120 get it now

Tucker Blair Figawi 2014 Needle Point Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment