top

Friday, May 2, 2014

Southern Proper Frat Hat in Patchwork Plaid

Southern Proper Frat Hat in Patchwork Plaid

   It's 2:00am I should be sleeping. I decided to check out Country Club Prep and I clicked on my favorite brand Southern Proper to see check out what they have. If anybody reads my tweets then, you will know how much  I love Madras. Madras is probably my most tweeted fabric. Madras is the ultimate summer fabric. I actually like Madras over seersucker. It took me two minutes to tell my conscience to shut up and yes, I need another Southern Proper cap. I purchased the Souther Proper Frat cap in Patchwork Plaid  asap because I know a Madras cap is definitely a hot buy and  will be sold out soon. This will be my go to summer cap that will be worn with my Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brother's Madras. This summer everything will be Madras for me. For $28 get the coolest cap on the Country Club Prep website.
Southern Proper Frat Hat in Patchwork Plaid


No comments:

Post a Comment