top

Friday, May 9, 2014

Social Primer Kensington Prep Pink/Navy Silk Repp Bow Tie Camo


Social Primer Kensington Prep Pink/ Navy Silk Repp Bow Tie Camo

For the third Friday straight Social Primer ends up being my pick for Bow tie Friday. I can't say enough good things about the ties honestly. While in the previous post I mentioned the choice of colors was the factor why I liked the bow ties so much. I guess this time around what sold me was the choice of color and print. One of my favorite color combinations is pink and navy. Pink and navy go together so well and isn't as loud like pink and green. The addition of camo is very bold. Guarantee to get you tons of compliments especially from menswear enthusiasts. From the Prep Neck Collection Signature Reversible Bow this Made in America of fine English Repp Stripe Silk. The bow tie is reversible and it can be worn in six different ways. Stay Crispy by spending $55 and buying it at now
Social Primer Kensington Prep Pink/ Navy Silk Repp Bow Tie Camo

No comments:

Post a Comment