top

Friday, November 8, 2013

Shoe of the week: Ghbass Glen Plaid Weejuns I'm Obsessed!

Glen Plaid Weejuns

 Good morning! I decided to stay home for some much needed rest. With my laptop and my coffee on my bed I was reading email and tweets. Staring at the burgundy Weejuns Logans sitting across from me it occurs in my head, "let me check out what's new from GhBass?” Browsing the Weejuns on the Ghbass website I stopped scrolling and see these wonderful Glen Plaid loafers which I obsessed. I love tweed which screams classic American prep. The Glen Check Plaid with a beefroll gives the loafers a very mature and refined look. Tweed is a great transition fabric for any preppy person for cold weather because in the warm weather we usually wear seersucker and madras. I am being the lover of textile prints that I am, this will be a much needed addition to my ever-growing collection of Ghbassweejuns. Get them now
 
Glen Plaid Weejuns

Absolutely love this print


Glen Plaid Weejuns

Glen Plaid Penny Loafers
Leather Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment