top

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lands'Ends Men's Scenic Fair Isle Crew Ugly Christmas Sweater Time

Lands' Ends Sweater
I need this sweater!!
The season has arrived for ugly Christmas sweaters doesn't get more preppy than walking with a sweater with reindeers, Christmastrees and snowflakes.I love getting into the Christmasspirit. Lands'Ends Canvas has this wonderful scenic fair isle crew sweater available for  men which I need to add to my never ending sweater collection. Made from rugged Lambswool yarn in a traditional Birdseye stitch that traps in the warmth and adds stability. I love that the sweater is 100% Lambswool, which is great because I'm not the biggest fan of synthetic fibers. Get it now before it sells out

1 comment:

  1. This sweater is all sorts of awesome. If they restock it in XL, someone in my house might be finding it under the tree come 12/25 ;-)

    ReplyDelete