top

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lavenham Cockfield Waistcoat


Lavenham Cockfield tweed Waistcoat
   While a tweed or herringbone sports-jacket is pretty warm, sometimes a wool blazer need additional reinforcements. I think I came across to the perfect solution. I totally need this waist coat to accompany my Harris Tweed Blazers. Lavenham usually gets covered on my blog because I usually love their quilted jackets. However, if you're looking for stylish waistcoats please check them as well. Lavenham has this gorgeous quilted waistcoat called the Cockfield. The Cockfield is a classic 2" diamond quilted waistcoat made up in a patchwork of wools and British wool, simple collarless style and leather button fastening. This quilted jacket is a wonderful layering piece with a patterns and texture that will definitely catch the eye.The waistcoat retail for 185 pounds which is equivalent $285.00, get it here
Lavenham Cockfield Tweed Waistcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment