top

Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot


The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA



       Like I said before, some of  my favorite brands I discover them on instagram. I barely have time to read other menswears blogs. But I'm always checking my instagram. It's actually my favorite social media to stay updated. The Brothers Crisp is probably one of the best kept secrets, brands in the industry. Just by following their instagram I can tell they really know their stuff. Not only they're knowledgeable, but also creative. Probably only brand that makes handcrafted leather sneakers Made in USA in my knowledge. The boot that I'm presenting today is the St Crispin Day Boot. It's their six-inch boot silhouette featuring 7 oz. cognac colored Essex leather from Horween Tannery. Only 10 pairs will be made. This leather is 100% vegetable tanned using the same tanning extracts Horween uses for its genuine shell cordovan. The outer quarter panels are a beautiful vintage tweed and the inner quarter panels are a hand waxed olive Cone Mills duck fabric. The boot is finished off with a US made Vibram 100 boots sole in honey. If you're not familiar with seeing these words Essex leather, Vibram, and duck canvas in a sentence I will gladly translate it to quality. The quality on these bad boys is no joke and will definitely break some necks when you wear them, this work of art are available now and retail for $528.00

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA
Crispy Vintage Tweed

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA
Waxed canvas in inner quaters panels

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA
Walk forever with these rugged vibram soles

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Made in USA

The Brothers Crisp: St. Crispins Day Boot Menswear

No comments:

Post a Comment