top

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

L.L. Bean Signature Tweed Sports Coat


L.L. Bean Signature Tweed Sports Coat
I need this and so do you!

 When I think of fall, tweed is the fabric that comes to mind. In the past weeks, I have been wearing a blazer more often and I like this decision very much. I actually want to add a tweed blazer to my fall wardrobe along with a pair or tortoise eyeglasses. A couple of months ago I was previewing L.L. Bean fall/winter 2014 collection, which I must urge everyone  to please check out. The tweed blazer was one of my favorite pieces from the collection. Seeing it in person the tweed jacket has a nice vintage feel. The fabric is 18 oz. Plaid wool, perfectly polished down to the smallest details: real horn buttons, traditional pocketing and a single back vent. Four-button cuffs. Felt trims under the collar adds stability and helps maintain shape. Welt chest pocket, two lower flap pockets. Two inside pockets with button-and-loop closures. The blazer has a slim fit since its cut closer to the body and slim through the sleeves for a modern streamlined fit for the 21st century trad guy. The jacket retail for $249.00 flask sold separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment