top

Monday, October 6, 2014

Tuckerblair Bean Boot Needlepoint Belt

Tuckerblair Bean Boot Needlepoint Belt
$115.00
   One of my favorite needlepoint goods companies is Tuckerblair. Tuckerblair always has a new design that isn't seen on other needlepoint belts brands. This fall Tuckerblair outdone themselves by designing a needlepoint bean boot embroidered belt. In the east coast the bean boot is a must have in everyone's wardrobe. Since 1912 the boot has done the job of keeping you dry and stylish. The bean boot is one of the reasons why I always look forward towards fall. The belt like the bean boot is designed and made in the United States. Hand-stitched 100% pima cotton with full grain leather backing with solid brass buckle. But wait, it gets better, you can also add a monogram. For $115 you can certainly certify yourself a true bean boot fan. Wearing the bean boot/moc is one of the reasons why I like being out in inclement weather. Enjoy the pics below me wearing one of my favorite boots. Obviously I need this belt!!!

Staycrispymyfriends LL Bean Boots
Rainy Day

Staycrispymyfriends LL Bean Boots
Cold day snow is the forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment