top

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

L.L Bean Signature Marshall Point Boat shoe



L.L Bean Signature Marshall Point Boat shoe
Hello everyone! I think I came across to the perfect navy blue boat shoe. As much I like boat shoes I own like a couple of pairs mainly in brown. I always wanted to have a navy pair, but I didn't want to get the usual common navy blue boat shoe that everyone has. I decided to check out LL bean signature  and voila, I found the perfect navy blue boat shoes that I need this summer. This boat shoe has a more mature appeal being its four-eye not being two-eye. Crafted in smooth, supple leather tanned domestically from Minnesota's famed S.B. Foot. Padded collar, leather lining to wear with or without socks. Natural leather midsole, nonslip white rubber sole. Leather laces made in the USA by the Auburn Leather Company. These boat shoes look gear  worn with shorts or chinos. Brown is also available, however I'm obsessed with navy. The boat shoes retail for $129 which I highly recommend my fellow preppy menswear enthusiasts to get. BUY!!!!

L.L Bean Signature Marshall Point Boat shoe

L.L Bean Signature Marshall Point Boat shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment