top

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New York Capsule Trade Show Wm. J. Mills & Co. Spring/Summer 2013



I saw Wm.J.Mills for the third time at Capsule. This was my second time covering the brand. Canvas is the material appropriate for spring and summer. Wm.J.Mills knows a thing or two when it comes about making quality canvas bags. I actually own a Wm.J.Mills bag. Check out the review on the bag http://www.staycrispymyfriends.blogspot.com/2012/07/wm-j-mills-co-typewriter-bag-review.html. The canvas bags with the floral patterns will be very popular with females. Excellent choice of colors on the tote bags, for warm weather season. The floral pattern tote bag comes in colors like orange and the classic pink and green combo. Great bag for going to the beach, picnic or everyday errands. I guarantee you that these bags will hold almost anything that you put in. For men numerous types of bags like weekenders, ice bags and tote to accommodate everybody’s needs. I really like the bag with grid lock pattern which is made of rip stop canvas. I’m sure anybody that is a frequent reader on my blog knows how much I like waxed canvas. Always great seeing Wm.J.Mills great canvas bag company. Great line up to their bags with the new addition of floral patterns.
  


Gridlock pattern













No comments:

Post a Comment