top

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Layering with L.L.Bean Norwegian Sweater & Southern Proper Edgefield Vest


L.L.Bean Norwegian Sweater & Southern Proper Edgefield Vest Preppy Menswear Malefashion
Please no photos
    Sunday's I'm usually with clients, because it's the most productive day to see apartments. New York City has been having very unpredictable weather. One day its cold and rainy, the next day it's spring. I knew I was going to be out for a while from morning to afternoon. I wore my L.L Bean Norwegian Crew neck sweater which is a classic preppy staple. It's a favorite item among die hard L.L.Bean fans.
The Norwegian sweater is 100% natural repellent wool made in Norway. I tend to wear a lot of colors. I probably wear the least black. FYI I do own the dark navy blue Norwegian sweater. I wore the Deep port/white color way which really feels appropriate since we are in the holiday season. The sweater is available now for $119.00 (usually retails $150.00)
   
L.L.Bean Norwegian Sweater & Southern Proper Edgefield Vest
Beautiful Bird's eye print

L.L.Bean Norwegian Sweater & Southern Proper Edgefield Vest

Southern Proper Edgefield Vest Preppy Menswear
Love the herringbone quilted pattern along with the contrast blue trim Southern Proper Edgefield Vest


   A vest is a awesome layering piece especially, if' it's the Southern Proper Edgefield Vest. This a awesome vest!It's more refined and elegant than the nylon down vest people usually wear. The vest has a herringbone quilted outer shell.It has a good amount pockets, two front snaps (perfect for storing pens and keys) and side pockets.The vest has front snap with hidden zipper with a beautiful shade of blue for contrast trim.It uses down fill for insulation.It keeps me pretty warm each time I wear it.The vest runs true to size. The vest is available now on the website for $125.00
    
J.P. Crickets smoking slippers, aka velvet slippers aka prince Alberts

    On my feet I'm wearing custom smoking slippers, aka velvet slippers aka prince Alberts from J.P.Crickets. They are a more affordable option to Stubbs Wootton which is $100 more.The non custom J.P.Crickets slippers usually go for $328.

Eyewear by Penn Avenue Eyewear Martin model

Rolex DateJust Vinatage L.L.Bean Norwegian Sweater Preppy
Vintage Rolex DateJust Two tone Gold
     Thank you L.L. Bean and Southern Proper!!! Photo's by Arriana Vasquez  https://www.instagram.com/arriana_vasquez/ please follow her work! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over that your socks match your Bean sweater perfectly! Love it! xx Rox-Anne, Celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete