top

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cape Clasp Bracelets: WHYDAH GALLY Affordable Pirate Wristwear


Cape Clasp Bracelets: WHYDAH GALLY
     Spring is here! Time to bring out the boat shoes and the sailorshirts. Spring/Summer is my favorite season because my  inner pirate comes out. A brand I came across in the winter was Cape Clasp bracelets. If you're looking for some nautical wristwear that is stylish and affordable this the brand. One of the bracelets that caught my attention is the WHYDAH GALLY. The anchor replica of the anchor from the infamous Whydah Gally - Wrecked off the coast of Cape Cod in 1717, it remains the only authenticated pirate shipwreck ever found in U.S. waters. Buying the bracelets will be doing good for your wrist and to mother nature, 15% of profits support beach conservation. Made in USA. Did I mentioned the bracelets are only 29.99!

Cape Clasp Bracelets: WHYDAH GALLY anchor bracelet

Cape Clasp Bracelets: WHYDAH GALLY anchor Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment