top

Friday, March 20, 2015

Johnston and Murphy Callihan Wingtip Oxford



     Sorry for the delayed my beloved viewers. I have been pretty busy with learning the real estate industry. By the way, if you need help finding an apartment in NYC feel free to contact me, click the link and check out my listings. In the past weeks I have been becoming more and more interested in wearing oxfords. If you follow me on instagram or know me personally you know that I'm not an Oxford kind of guy. I'm usually wearing penny loafers or horse bits. After a night of having a couple of drinks, I decided I need to get my act together and write a post. Before, that I was keeping up with my social media platforms instagram and twitter. Curiosity struck me and now I'm on the pursuit for the ideal Oxford for moi. First, is Johnston and Murphy. One of the Oxfords that caught my attention was the Callihan Wingtip Oxford. An archive design built using softer leather for a more casual, updated attitude. Hand burnishing gives each pair depth of color and individual character. For a decent quality oxford wingtip that should be able to last you a couple of seasons it's reasonably priced. It has a genuine Goodyear welted construction which can be refurbished and if taken good care would a long lasting shoe. The Oxford meets most of the requirements that I'm looking for in an Oxford from a being reasonably priced, Goodyear welted construction and a leather heel. I absolutely wouldn't wear a rubber sole Oxford.The wingtips are available in a Mahogany Calfskin and  go for $195.00.What do my menswear enthusiasts think?

No comments:

Post a Comment