top

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My two picks from Murray’s Toggery for July 4th

Murray’s Toggery

 
Murray’s Toggery

 

With the fourth of July coming soon. I'm sure everyone is planning their outfits. I highly recommend for you to check out a Murray's Toggery for some authentic American preppy style. I honestly think that every preppy enthusiast, male or female needs a Nantucket Red Collection "Nantucket" Baseball Hat. A baseball cap the same shade as the famous Nantucket red pants? Yup! I need that cap in my closet ASAP. The cap only cost $30.00. I can only imagine the wonderful patina this cap will get after protecting your head from sunlight and rain. The famous pink patina that you get on the classic chinos. I love wearing go to hell or critter pants whatever you prefer to call it. It doesn't get better than whales on your nantucket reds chinos. The whale pants  go for $125. Just like the cap these go to hell pants will age gracefully and you will be the coolest guy on the 4th of July barbecue or country club.

No comments:

Post a Comment