top

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Southern Proper Gingham Frat Cap





    It’s March and day lights’ saving time was last Sunday. Yup, spring is right around the corner. I cannot wait, I have been sick to my stomach with all the snowfall. I kid you not a whole week just wearing  boots is torture to me. My feet need to be in camp mocs and weejuns at least once a week. Let’s welcome spring in an appropriate matter with Southern Proper Gingham Frat hat. Gingham is one of the most appropriate prints for warm weather usually seen on shirts, dresses and picnic tables The Southern Proper frat cap is a preppy classic I own three pairs and each time I wear my cap I always get compliments. The caps available in blue, navy, red and pink. I need myself a Southern Proper Gingham Frat cap. Viva #SoPro and get your cap.
Southern Proper Gingham Frat Cap
Navy Blue

Southern Proper Gingham Frat Cap
Red

Southern Proper Gingham Frat Cap
Pink

Southern Proper Gingham Frat Cap
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment