top

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gift Pick: Corduroy Frat Hat in Khaki with Black Lab by Southern Proper

Corduroy Frat Hat in Khaki with Black Lab by Southern Proper
Corduroy Frat Hat in Khaki with Black Lab $28
Nice simple gift for the holidays for either a male or female is the Southern Proper Corduroy Frat cap in Khaki. I own three Southern Proper caps and I love them. A stylish simple gift for both genders. The corduroy looks great when worn with either a Barbour or a barn coat giving you an overall country look. This cap is a savior when you're having a bad hair day. Trust me, I had plenty bad hair day last semester I was hiding in my Southern Proper Frat cap. This cap is a hot buy and Country Club Prep is one of the only websites that haven't sold out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment