top

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sid Mashburn X Tretorn Nylites Dayglow

Tretorn Nylites


preppy tennis shoe



I was checking the Sid Mashburn website and came across to these bad-boys. These Tretorn Nylites e a little bit under the radar. I should add them to my shoe collection. This was collaboration by Tretorn with Sid Mashburn for the "The Nylite Project" which resulted of a limited edition Nylite in an awesome colorway closely resembling to a tennis ball. The shoe went through a dyeing process to achieved this wicked neon.For the people not familiar with  Sid Mashburn, it's one of the best Men's clothing stores in South. These shoes are limited to 250 pairs. I'm surprised that's a lot of sizes still in stock. Which is tempting to me, but I promise myself no more footwear spending. Go get them now

No comments:

Post a Comment