top

Friday, September 21, 2012

L.L.Bean Matinicus Rock Crewneck




I received my L.L Bean Signature Catalog yesterday. One of my favorite item for men on the catalog was the Matinicus Rock Crewneck Sweater on page 22. An excellent shirt to wear for fall. The Matinicus Rock Crewneck sweater is a replica of the L.L.Bean classic "Blue Rock Sweater" from 1980s. A durable sweater made from Shetland wool. The sweater is a superlative layering piece to be worn with a vest or over a button up. The sweater is decorated with the very preppy and classic birdseye pattern. I'm going to keep it very traditional and preppy by saying a pair of L.L Bean Duck mocs will make this look complete.I recommend http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/66590?feat=Matinicus%20Rock-SR0&page=matinicus-rock-crewneck&attrValue_0=Oatmeal



No comments:

Post a Comment