top

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lands'Ends Canvas Spring/Summer 2012

































Lands'Ends always been a great company.But in the recent years I notice they been in a revival very similar to J.Crew.I'm a big fan of their Canvas line, which I own a couple of items.Each year they improve.What I like about the Canvas line is that their clothing is classic and affordable.I notice this year more improvements, when it comes to men footwear.The look is very versatile, because the line offers summer dresses and bathing suits for women. For men, I'm sure the madras blazers are going to be big sellers. Pretty solid line in my opinion, cause they also have great accessories  for men and women. The line offers great pieces for a party in summer time to just relaxing on a boat. The number one thing that I always liked about Lands'Ends is that they never change their style, they always had that nautical  look.I can't wait for their spring/summer 2012 line to come out.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so cute!!! I can't wait for this to come out! Best post ever! :]

    ReplyDelete